DESCRIPTIONThe TB216 Compact Excavator provides the operator with a nice blend of power and functionality. It is completely redesigned for greater operator comfort, performance, and serviceability.
- Compact and Convenient – The TB216 delivers excellent size and balance for restricted job sites.
- EPA Final Tier 4 Engine – Is efficient and powerful and does not require any exhaust after-treatment systems.
- Excellent Reach – The optimized boom and arm design delivers excellent reach for greater productivity.
- Retractable Undercarriage – Allows this machine to travel through standard doorways and areas with limited access with ease.
- Drive System – Provides 15% more tractive force that the previous machine and now features automatic downshift for better turning, traveling and backfilling.
- Wrap Around Counterweight – Protects key engine and hydraulic components from damage while delivering excellent stability.
- Top Mount Boom Cylinder – Helps protect the boom cylinder from damage from the bucket and debris.
- Protected Hydraulic Plumbing – All hoses for working equipment are routed through the boom and arm for an extra level of protection, and greater visibility of the work equipment.
- All Steel Construction – Protects components and ensures long term durability.
- Triple Flange Track Rollers – Provide increased roller to rail contact improving track retention.
- Multi-Information Display – Is easy to read in all lighting conditions and keeps the operator informed on the status of the machine.
- Operator’s Station – Delivers excellent visibility and operator comfort while providing easy entry and exit.
- Four Post ROPS Canopy – Offers operator protection and peace of mind.
- Suspension Seat – Provides weight adjustment along with fore and aft movement and is also equipped with a 2 inch retractable seat belt.
- Adjustable Arm Rest – Help provide a comfortable operating position for the precision pilot controls.
- Pattern Change Valve – Will allow the operator to choose their preferred operational pattern for greater efficiency and safety.
- High Capacity Cooling System – Uses heavy duty side-by-side radiator and hydraulic cooler for optimum cooling.
- Lockable Fuel Fill – Is convenient and secure. A remote gauge is also provided for assistance when refueling. The system also uses a self bleeding system to provide easier restarts if the machine is run out of fuel.
- Rear Engine Access – Provides convenient access to daily checks and routine maintenance points.
- Under Seat Component Access – The battery and electrical components are conveniently located under the operators seat along with the pattern change valve.
* Prices are subject to change. Tax and other fees not shown in above price estimate.