The Compact Utility Loader Redefined.
Designed with vertical lift loader arms, its 1,000-lb. rated operating capacity delivers category-crushing performance that’s an industry game-changer. The Dingo TX 1000 also offers increased reach at full height for maximum job site productivity. And speaking of productivity, an 81″ (206 cm) hinge pin height allows the arms to clear the side of a 30-yard dumpster or one-ton truck. This lightweight, maneuverable machine packs unmatched strength and reach in a compact package for the ultimate working advantage.
The all-new TX 1000 – a giant step forward in performance and versatility. This lightweight maneuverable machine packs unmatched strength and reach in a compact package for the ultimate working advantage. The 1,000 pound rated operating capacity makes the TX 1000 a powerful, compact alternative to larger skid steer loaders and other machines.
New patent-pending control system exclusive to the Toro TX 1000 provides intuitive operation that’s effortless for the operator, all day long. Curl, dump or float the bucket while raising lowering the loader arms with one hand using the joystick. Grab the traction drive joystick for effortless,single-hand control. Activate the auxiliary circuit control lever to power the attachments instantly.
- Toro-exclusive vertical lift loader arm design increases load capacity and greater reach at full height
- Rated operating capacity over 1,000-lbs to lift more than any compact utility loader on the market
- 81″ (206 cm) hinge pin height easily clears side of a 30-yard dumpster or one-ton truck for maximum job site productivity
- Exclusive traction control design is intuitive, easy to operate, and effortless
- Air Filter: Two-stage, heavy-duty, remote
- Auxiliary Flow: 15.2 gpm
- Controls: Patent-pending traction control design
- Cooling System: Liquid Cooled
- Engine: 24.9 HP (18.6 kW) Kubota® D1305 Diesel
- Ground Clearance: 6.0″ (15 cm)
- Ground Pressure: 3.6 PSI
- Ground Speed:
4.7 mph (7.6 km/h)/ /4.7 mph (7.6 km/h)
- Height: 53.2″ (135 cm)
- Hinge Pin Height: 81″ (206 cm
- Hydraulic System Pressure: 3,000 PSI
- Length: 100.7″ (256 cm) w/bucket;
81.7″ (208 cm) w/o bucket
- Operating Capacity:
1,075 lbs (488 kg) (35% of Tip Capacity)
- Reservoir Capacity: 10 gallons (57.5 liters)
- Steering Controls:
Patent-pending traction control design
- Tip Capacity: 3,071 lbs (1,393 kg)
- Track: 127.6″ x 9.5″ (324 cm x 24 cm)
- Track Width: 9.5″ (24 cm)
- Traction Flow: 13.3 gpm (each pump)
- Weight: 2,860 lbs (1297 kg)
- Width: 41″ (104 cm)