- Boom tension can be easily adjusted when needed
- Quick access to all of the hydraulics for easy maintenance and repair
- Simple controls are easy to operate with no color codes to remember
- Hydraulic pumps are protected yet accessible
- Reversible chain can be manually operated to dislodge debris
CONTROLS - The control panel is simple and understandable. The safety clutch engages and disengages the wheel and chain drives. When the clutch is released, the engine continues to run and the controls remain in place, ready for you to resume trenching at any time. Variable speed drive allows the operator to adjust their wheel speed to the soil conditions. The reversible chain drive can be operated manually to dislodge obstructions or debris. The operator can manually unlock the axle with a lever on the control panel for easier turning when transporting.
ROI - Trenchers can become one of your leading revenue sources. With a unique design that provides limited need for maintenance and repair, these trenchers will keep going out into the field time and again without sitting in the shop waiting for repair. Because Barreto trenchers are reliable in the most difficult trenching conditions, customer satisfaction is high. Your return on investment is increased when you reduce your overhead by limiting maintenance time and repair parts and by providing a piece of equipment that works hard for your customers.
* Prices are subject to change. Tax and other fees not shown in above price estimate.