DESCRIPTIONBuilt to meet the operational and flexibility demands of the general construction audience, the 680GC stands alone in terms of reliability and value. Packed with innovations and loaded with dependability, the ICS 680GC chainsaw is the perfect saw for the less frequent user. The distinctive black power head houses redesigned carburetion and ignition systems that work together to ensure easy starting, cooler operation, and dependable performance at just about any elevation. Improved airflow design keeps the engine much cooler, extending its life.
- Cuts through concrete, concrete block, brick, stone and other masonry products
- Square corners
- Narrow deep cutting up to 14 in.
- Small openings
- 80 cc gas powered engine
- Safe, no gyroscopic rotation
- Deeper Cuts than other methods
- No Kickback
- Wet-Cut reduces dust
- Versatile and easy to use
- Time Savings vs Cut-Off Saws
* Prices are subject to change. Tax and other fees not shown in above price estimate.