DESCRIPTIONLight weight and every detail developed with ergonomics in mind. The outstanding power-to-weight ratio, the reliable start and exceptionally low vibrations (below 2.5 m /s2) mean less strain and maximized work time.
- Maintenance-free air filter - The only time the filter needs to be checked and changed is if you experience lack of power.
- Optimized engine performance - Optimized engine performance through efficient cylinder design, digital ignition system and X-Torq engine technology.
- Easy to change blade guard position - The light magnesium blade guard facilitates cutting, thanks to its step-less adjustment.
- High power with less fuel - Our built-in automatic filter compensation SmartCarb™ maintains high power and lowers fuel consumption.
- Less slurry and low water consumption - Excellent dust control with our wet cutting kit. A progressive water valve for exact adjustment of the water volume to efficiently bind the dust and reduce slurry.
- Fits multiple blade bushings - Blades with 20mm and 25.4mm bore can be fitted thanks to the reversible blade bushing.
- Less emissions and fuel consumption - Our X-Torq® engine produces less emissions, lower fuel consumption and produces more power.
- Reduced wear - Reduced wear thanks to the drive belt with fully sealed transmission, which keeps out the cutting dust.
- Anti-vibration system - Reduced vibrations in the cutter handle for more comfort and longer operation periods.
- Cutting for minor adjustments to window and door openings.
- Asphalt cutting in roadworks.
- Cutting building blocks, curbstones, and garden pavers.
- Burying of all kinds of cables.
- Cutting cast concrete.
- Regular cutting in floors and walls.
- Pipe and Rail cutting.
- Cutting in rescue operations.
* Prices are subject to change. Tax and other fees not shown in above price estimate.