DESCRIPTIONHusqvarna K770 VAC has all the power and qualities of the K770 power cutter with the added benefit of a dust extraction system. Equipped with double foldable protections, the K770 VAC is the best cut-off saw for dust handling and user protection from the blade. Although this saw has a blade capacity of 12 inches, the integrated gearbox, positioning of pulley and the 60 mm flange maximizes the cutting depth up to 4.8 inches, close to the depth of a normal 14 inch power cutter.
- Superior power-to-weight ratio while being light, compact, and powerful
- Equipped with semi-automatic SmartTension system that allows for optimal power transmission, minimum wear and maximum belt life
- 2" hose is easily connected to an external dust extractor, such as the Husqvarna S26 Dust Extractor
- Strong poly-V belt with maintenance-free DuraStarter and new efficient Active Air Filtration system ensures long usage intervals
- Unique design of the carburetor, cylinder and digital ignition system, together with air purge and decompression valve, ensure an easy start
- Optimized engine performance through efficient cylinder design, digital ignition system and X-Torq engine technology
- Works great for many cutting applications such as curbstones and pavers in landscaping, metal/pipes in installation work, concrete in buildings as well as roadwork applications with the trolley accessory
* Prices are subject to change. Tax and other fees not shown in above price estimate.