- High power with less fuel - Our built-in automatic filter compensation SmartCarb™ maintains high power and lowers fuel consumption.
- Reduced wear - Reduced wear thanks to the drive belt with fully sealed transmission, which keeps out the cutting dust.
- Cuts close to walls or ground - The cutting arm is reversible which lets you cut closer to walls or the ground. The drive belt has a fully sealed transmission. This keeps out cutting dust, reducing wear on the belt.
- Maintenance-free air filter - The only time the filter needs to be checked and changed is if you experience lack of power.
- Reversible cutting arm - The drive belt with fully sealed transmission keeps out cutting dust for reduced wear and allows close cutting to walls and floor.
- Anti-vibration system - Our anti-vibration system reduces vibrations in the cutter handles, so they are more comfortable to hold and can be used for longer periods. The distance between the handles is large to enable the user a comfortable operating position and to reduce strain. The handles and the short engine body mean the user always stands close to the machine, for easier handling and control.
- Poly-V belt - Provides better transmission of power, less frequent re-tensioning and extended service intervals.
- Cast concrete - Cutting cast concrete.
- Pipes - Pipe cutting.
- Blade retarder - Reduces the stop time of the blade when the machine is switched off, which enables you to quickly move on to the next job.
- EasyStart - EasyStart ensures easier starting by reducing the compression in the cylinder.
- Wet cutting kit - The water adjustment gives an efficient dust management and makes operation easier and more efficient.
- Floors and walls - Regular cutting in floors and walls.
- Active Air Filtration™ - Our two-step filtration system with centrifugal cleaning and a single paper filter increases product life and extends service intervals.
- SmartCarb™ - Our built-in automatic filter compensation maintains high power during the air filter life time.
- Blocks, curbstones and pavers - Cutting building blocks, curbstones and garden pavers.
- Grooves - Cutting grooves for expansion joints and crack repair.
* Prices are subject to change. Tax and other fees not shown in above price estimate.