This electric all-round cutter minimizes the amount of water and slurry. Unlike other electric cutters, the blade rotates forward, cutting into the material efficiently with minimum effort on the operator. K 4000 is easily adaptable for dry cutting with the Vac attachment accessory for minimal dust generation.
- Rated input power: 2.4 hp
- Voltage: 100-120 V
- Frequency: 50-60 Hz
- Cutting depth, max: 5 in
- Blade diameter, max: 14 in
- Arbor diameter: 1 in
- Blade thickness, max: 0.22 in
- Peripheral speed, max: 19690 fpm
- Product size length: 24.8 in
- Product size width: 8.7 in
- Product size height: 12.3 in
- Weight: 16.8 lbs
- Sound power level, guaranteed (LWA): 105 dB(A)
- Sound pressure level at operators ear: 95 dB(A)
- Vibrations left/front handle: 3.5 m/s²
- Vibrations right/rear handle: 3.5 m/s²
- Constant-flow water valve – The integrated regulator controls the water volume, ensuring a constant flow to the blade. It also ensures the amount of water is sufficient to bind the dust without creating an excess of water.
- Ergonomically designed rear handle – Power cord inlet located underneath the handle enables ease of use and comfortable handling with hassle free operation.
- Increased productivity – The new pop-up carbon brushes protects the collector from unforeseen rotor changes which increases reliability and enables longer service intervals.
- Easy serviceability – The one-piece inspection lid and Torx screws make it easy to assemble and service.
- Simple blade change – Quick acting locks for the spindle and a large outlet in the blade guard simplifies blade replacement.