The Versatile Hilti DD 150-U core diamond drilling tool for handheld or rig-based coring up to 160 mm (6-1/4”).
- High motor performance and sturdy three-speed gearing for outstanding coring performance across the entire diameter range
- 360° adjustable side handle with integrated dust and water management functions
- Power control LED – shows even inexperienced users how to achieve the optimum drilling speed and maximize core bit life
- High-grade drill stand with many useful features
- Hilti BI+ quick-release connection lets you change core bits in seconds – no tools required (keyless system)
- Rig-based wet drilling in concrete for pipe penetrations, cable trays and ducts and for the installation of railings and barriers
- Hand-guided wet drilling for setting large-diameter anchors and reinforcing bars
- Hand-guided dry drilling in masonry for pipe penetrations in plumbing, heating and air conditioning installations and for chimney and stove installation
- Diameter range: 5/16 – 6-3/8 in
- Base material: Concrete, Masonry
- Operation mode:
Hand-held or rig-mounted drilling system
- Number of gears: 3
- No load RPM: gear 1: 840 rpm; gear 2: 1640 rpm; gear 3: 3070 rpm
- Weight according EPTA-Procedure 01/2003:
- Weight of complete system: 47 lb.
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 20.3 x 5.1 x 6.3 in
- A-weighted emission sound pressure level:
93 dB (A) 1
- Tri. vibr. value for drilling into concrete (wet) with diamond core A (ah,DD): 7.00 m/s²
- Tri. vibr. value for drilling into concrete (wet) (ah,DD) – Corebit A: HWC
* Prices are subject to change. Tax and other fees not shown in above price estimate.