MB TX 2500 Tracked Mud Buggy – With controls that are intuitive and easy to use, superior traction and maneuverability, high weight carrying capacity, and a powerful engine, the Toro Tracked Mud Buggy represents the ultimate in productivity and jobsite efficiency. The power, productivity, durability, ease-of-use and service-friendly design all add up to a better ROI.
- Responsiveness of controls results in great maneuverability, particularly in confined areas.
- High weight carrying capacity and the powerful engine rises to the challenge at even the most intimidating jobsites.
- Large fuel tank capacity allows for all day productivity.
- Ideal transport speed means getting the job done on time.
EASY TO USE
- The traction controls are easy to learn, effortless to operate, smooth and responsive.
- The unique dump switch is linked to the movement of the traction control and is always near the operator’s thumb for easy access.
- Auto-return dump feature ensures the tub automatically returns to resting position so the operator can quickly focus on obtaining the next load of concrete.
- Suspended, ride-on platform results in less operator fatigue, folds up for ease of trailering.
- Fuel Capacity: 10 gallons
- Engine: 25hp* Kohler Cofidant
- Speeds: 6 mph forward, 3 mph reverse
- Weight: 1,640 lbs.
- Max Load Capacity: 2,500 lbs.
- Tub Volume: 16 cu. ft.
- Dimensions: 105.5″ L x 35.5″ W x 47.7″ H
DURABLE & POWERFUL
- Powerful and proven 25 hp* Kohler Confidant engine.
- The machine and its components have been designed and tested to achieve a 2,500 lb carrying
capacity, which improves durability and longevity.
- Endless Kevlar® reinforced tracks ensure maximum strength and performance.
- Belt, hydros and battery are all easily accessible.
- Engine compartment is designed so routine
maintenance can be accomplished efficiently.
- Notably fewer hoses and fittings compared to
other machines means less service time and cost.