- Delivers up to 1,360 BPM
- Accepts 1 1/4in. x 6in. bits
- Variable speed throttle enables improved control of impact
- Requires 48 CFM at minimum of 90 PSI for maximum power and efficiency
- Quieter, as piston impacts directly on steel shank instead of tapper, reducing noise and kickback, allowing for less operator fatigue
- One-piece, non-protrusive housing features a leakproof air cushion that forms at the end of the piston stroke and stops the piston from direct impact when the tool is not in operation
- Minimal lubrication required
* Prices are subject to change. Tax and other fees not shown in above price estimate.