- Maximized working time per charge – brushless motor and more efficient Nuron batteries help you get up to 3x more battery run time
- Upgraded safety features – includes Active Torque Control (ATC) to better protect you from uncontrolled spinning if the bit jams, and Active Vibration Reduction (AVR) for increased shielding from vibration.
- Longer trigger time – minimal vibration so you can work with fewer interruptions
- On the Nuron battery platform – cordless rotary hammers without compromise thanks to longer-lasting batteries, power-saving drill bits and a range of services to keep you productive, today and tomorrow
- Outsized performance – weighing in at just 17.9 lbs (inc. B 22-170 battery), TE 60-22 has the drilling and chipping power you’d expect from a much heavier rotary hammer.
- Extremely versatile rotary hammer drill for heavy-duty concrete construction work as well as building services installation
- Drilling holes for pipe penetrations or electrical outlets through concrete and masonry
- Chiseling openings and channels in concrete or masonry
- Digging holes in earth – SDS Max clay spade available separately
- Drilling holes for post-installed rebar connections in concrete (recommended diameter range 7/8” to 1-5/8”)
* Prices are subject to change. Tax and other fees not shown in above price estimate.