Powerful SDS-max combihammer with Active Vibration Reduction and Active Torque Control for heavy-duty drilling and chiseling in concrete.
- Rotation speed gear 1 under no load: 350 rpm
- Full hammering frequency: 3300 impacts/minute
- Single impact energy: 5.4 ft-lbs
- Optimum drilling diameter in concrete: 11/16 – 1-9/16 in
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 19.3 x 4.5 x 11.5 in
- Weight according EPTA-Procedure 01/2003: 16.5 lb.
- Dust removal module:TE DRS-Y (optional)
APPLICATIONS / USES
- Drilling into masonry and concrete for through holes and anchor holes.
- Chipping concrete and masonry walls.
- Drilling holes up to 4″ in diameter into masonry and concrete.
- Versatile tool to use in drilling and chipping applications.
- 360 degree adjustable side handle, variable speed, half power function, chisel only function with constant-on.
- The unique ATC (Active Torque Control) system stops the motor almost instantly if the bit binds and the housing begins to rotate too quickly, reducing the potential of sudden rotation of the combihammer about its own axis
- Virtually dustless coring and chiseling with the new, optional dust removal system
- Improved performance in coring applications in diameters up to 100 mm in masonry and unreinforced concrete
- Ruggedly built for a long lifetime