- Concrete demolition hammer for floor work with exceptionally low weight and low vibration.
- OSHA 1926.1153 Table 1 compliant when used with the TE DRS-B dust removal system and a Hilti vacuum cleaner
- Very low weight makes the tool easy to handle and maneuver in medium-duty concrete demolition jobs
- Versatile, easy to operate, easy to transport and ready for use in minutes
- Longer service intervals and prolonged lifespan thanks to the brushless, maintenance-free SR motor
- Detachable supply cord for quick and easy replacement of damaged/broken cords.
- Medium-duty demolition of concrete slabs and foundations
- Breaking work on concrete or other materials in basements and on patios in residential applications
- Breaking out channels for laying pipe in plumbing applications
- Removing concrete for rebar connections and utility connections
* Prices are subject to change. Tax and other fees not shown in above price estimate.