DESCRIPTIONPowerful SDS Max (TE-Y) wall breaker for heavy-duty chiseling in concrete and masonry, with Active Vibration Reduction (AVR). The TE-700 demolition hammer can be used for heavy demolition on masonry and brick walls, removing plaster, removing tiles on walls and floors, breaking out window and door openings, and bushing applications (i.e. roughening surfaces). FEATURES
- Optimized performance to weight ratio for high productivity during wall demolition applications
- Active Vibration Reduction (AVR) makes the tool less tiring to use – helping to increase daily productivity
- The innovative brushless SR motor eliminates the need to change carbon brushes and extends the period between repairs
- Power reduction button for improved performance on brittle materials
- The optional DRS-B dust removal system collects up to 95% of dust
* Prices are subject to change. Tax and other fees not shown in above price estimate.