DESCRIPTIONThe Ammann ARX 26-2 Tandem Roller makes it even easier for operators to work next to obstructions such as curbs. The roller, with a drum width of 1200 mm, features a new articulation joint that enables quick drum adjustment from in-line to offset configurations. Rollers that are offset are able to work close to obstructions. Operators need watch only one drum, knowing the second will be a safe distance from the obstruction. The in-line setting, which enables equal distribution of compaction forces, is preferred on more open jobsites.
The articulation joint, which makes the in-line/offset adjustment possible, is maintenance-free. The roller features Kubota engines that meet U.S. Tier 4 Final emissions standards and are EU Stage V, and EU Stage IIIA/US EPA Tier 4 interim. Machine includes an intuitive dashboard layout, a redesign of the front and rear of the machine and a new LED light system. Reduced sound levels improve operator and jobsite safety, as does the new light system.
- Electronic drive lever - Advanced drive control enables smooth starts and stops during machine operation.
- Articulation joint with oscillation - Great manoeuvrability and constant contact with the surface are key factors in achieving high quality compaction.
- Sprinkling system - Multi-level filtration system with large water tank for extended intervals between fillings.
- Operator platform design - Spacious operator platform with comfortable driver´s seat.
- Simple & convenient operation control - Dashboard with clear display and intuitive machine control.
- Exceptional operator visibility - Perfect all-around machine visibility to maximise safety on the jobsite.
- Tool-free daily inspection - Quick and easy daily inspection.
- Maintenance-free parts - Reduce time required for machine maintenance and prevent damage to components.
- Service point locations - Service and regular maintenance points are quickly andreasily accessible.
* Prices are subject to change. Tax and other fees not shown in above price estimate.