DESCRIPTIONWacker Neuson VP1135AW Vibratory Asphalt/Soil Plate, 11 kN, 35omm/14inch. Premium asphalt plates feature a durable baseplate for various applications. These premium vibratory asphalt plates feature a tough, wear resistant, ductile iron baseplate offering high strength and shock resistance. This computer designed baseplate has a tapered bottom and edges for high speed and excellent maneuverability. Designed for he compaction of granular and mixed materials with some cohesive content in confined areas such as parking lots, highway and bridge constructing, next to structures, curbs, and abutments.
- Special contoured running surfaces and rounded edges provide maximum performance and maneuverability.
- Completely enclosed belt protected by a lightweight belt guard for reduced wear and minimal service.
- Newly designed “low-vibration” guide handle greatly improves operator comfort and minimizes operator fatigue.
- Heavy-duty shock mounts on engine console dampen vibrations thereby reducing wear on the components.
- Exciter bearing design requires minimal maintenance for improved productivity.
- Ergonomically designed lifting handles offer easier loading and unloading for operator during transport.
- Improved water tank design with larger capacity and filler hole provide higher productivity.
* Prices are subject to change. Tax and other fees not shown in above price estimate.