- Fully enclosed engine protection hood made of high-strength grain-refined steel.
- Hydraulic travel lever adjustment
- Height adjustable steering rod
- Steering rod lockable in transport and working position
- Vibration and throttle regulation on the steering rod
- Highly wear resistant base plate with reinforced edges
- Fully protected V-belt
- Reinforced centrifugal clutch
- Automatically adjusting V-belt pulley
- Bumper protection
- Recoil starter
- Semi-automatic decompression
FIELDS OF APPLICATION
- Compaction of granular, cohesive and mixed soils.
- Compaction of backfill around footings and foundations.
- Backfilling trenches.
- Setting of patio block and pavers.
- Asphalt compaction in confined areas.
- Type: BPR 35/60 D/E
- Working Width: 23.6 in (600 mm)
- Performance hp (kw): 4.2 (3.1) Hatz
- Operating Weight: 525 – 531 lbs (238 -241 kg)
* Prices are subject to change. Tax and other fees not shown in above price estimate.