DESCRIPTIONThe 1.5-ton, RD 16 roller series, features dual drum drive for maximum traction and articulated steering for extremely accurate control. Diesel powered units offer a high quality finish for asphalt applications. Outstanding overall roller performance and a high exciter frequency allows compaction at faster speeds while delivering even coverage excellent results.
- Pressurized water system offers consistent water flow. An eight-position timer allows the operator to adjust water flow to match conditions.
- Easily maneuverable units provide flush, right up to edge asphalt finish.
- Ergonomically designed operator's platform features a fully adjustable suspension seat for maximum comfort and the sloped hood allows for excellent visibility.
- Rear platform and front hood tilt up for easy access and improved machine serviceability.
- Powered by reliable Kohler diesel engine for high performance and standard foldable ROPS for easy transport and storage.
* Prices are subject to change. Tax and other fees not shown in above price estimate.