Rhino Fence Pro GPD-40 Gas Post Driver – Rhino’s GPD-40 Fence Pro is a triumph of engineering. Integrated with the 2-1/2″ chuck is the innovative Chuck-Lok technology, which increases the tool’s efficiency by allowing for fast chuck changes in the field and ensuring proper positioning for optimal driving power. It also increases the tool’s effective lifespan substantially. The Fence Pro’s default adapter is 2″, but can be equipped with optional 1-3/4″ or 1″ adapters. If you are trying to maximize your time and money in the field, the Fence Pro is an exceptional choice. It is typically used for erosion control, agriculture, livestock management, sign installation, rental tent installation, and more. Its portability and flexibility make it a favorite among professional fence contractors.
- Larger body, hammer, and anvil provide 30 percent more hitting power than the smaller GPD-30.
- Legendary reliability: Honda GX35 4-stroke industrial engine.
- Includes 2″ chuck sleeve for driving T-Posts and smaller round posts.
- Ergonomically designed handle with an integrated throttle.
- Master Chuck ID: 2.50″ (44.4mm)
- Dimensions: 11″ W x 14″ D x 24″ H
(280 x 356 x 610 mm)
- Driver Only Weight: 37.8 lbs. (17.1 kg)
- Engine: Honda GX35 4-stroke
- BPM (beats per minute): 1720
- Fuel: Unleaded Gas, 86 octane or higher
- Fuel Capacity: 0.67 qt. (0.63 ltr)
- Engine Oil: SAE 10W-30
- Lubricant: RHINO® Pro Series Lubricant