Wet and dry cutting in one machine! Electric all-round wet cutter that minimises the amount of water and slurry. With the optional Vac unit you can easily transform it into a dry cutter that generates minimal dust. Unlike other electric cutters, the blade rotates forward, cutting into the material efficiently with minimum effort on the user.
- Voltage: 230 / 120 / 110 V
- Rated current, A: 12/15/20 A
- Rated input: 2700/1800/2200 W
- Blade diameter: 350 mm / 14 inch
- Max cutting depth: 125 mm / 5 inch
- Weight (excl. cutting equipment): 8.5 kg / 18.7 lbs
- Vibrations front handle: 3.5 m/s²
- Vibrations rear handle: 3.5 m/s²
- Sound power level, guaranteed (LWA): 105 dB(A)
- Sound pressure level at operators ear: 95 dB(A)
- Cutting for minor adjustments to window and door openings.
- Cutting building blocks, curbstones, and garden pavers.
- Cutting cast concrete.
- Irregular deep cutting.
- Regular cutting in floors and walls.
- Cutting grooves for expansion joints and crack repair.
- Deep cutting in pipe trenches.
- Pipe cutting.
- Simple Blade Change – Quick acting locks for the spindle and a large outlet in the blade guard simplifies blade replacement .
- “Pulling” Rotation – The blade on all our electric cutters rotates forward, cutting into the material efficiently, minimising the risk of sticking and kickbacks.
- Perfect for Indoor Use – A powerful electric cutter for both indoor and outdoor use.
- Elgard – The advanced electronic overload protection varies the rotation speed to warn of approaching overload.
- Electronic Softstart – Provides starting with normal, slow acting fuses.