The TransCube Mobile Refueler is fully approved for transport when full and is ideal for short-term, on-site fuel storage. TransCube acts as a standby tank and as a mobile refueler to quickly refuel construction machinery or onsite auxiliary equipment. For logistically challenging sites and remote locations, the TransCube can be safely lifted by crane or forklift precisely and quickly.
TransCube Mobile Refueler Benefits
- Transportable: TDOT Approved Trailer for safe and easy travel around and between projects.
- Secure: Lockable cabinet secures equipment and ports, and spills are contained. Secure hose access enables fueling while cabinet is locked.
- Corner Brackets and Galvanized Frame: Liftable by crane.
- Four Way Forklift Pockets: Easy maneuvering, when detached from the trailer.
- Internal Baffles: Maximize stability when handling the tank full of fuel.
- Removable Inner Tank: For routine cleaning and inspection.
- Accessible: Access manway provides inner tank access for routine maintenance and inspection.
- Environmentally Safe: Double-walled, 110% containment eliminates the need for spill pans, UL 142 approved.
- Fast Mobile Refueling
- Small and Short-Term Fuel Requirement
- Generators and Auxiliary Equipment
- Limited-Access Worksites
* Prices are subject to change. Tax and other fees not shown in above price estimate.