Whether you’re frustrated by hours of clean up, slowed by worn-out crews, or worried about flat profit, you understand that with the right tools and processes, your roofing business will break through to the next level. We’ve been there. That’s what inspired us to design the Equipter RB4000, innovative debris management equipment that takes the mess out of roofing. Work smarter with the drivable RB4000 lift, designed for roofers, by roofers. From taking the hassle out of debris management to reducing the risk for property damage, its 12-foot lift, 4-foot roll-back feature, and 4,000 lb capacity will change the way you work, get customers, and earn referrals.
- Cut clean-up time by up to 80%
- Boost worksite efficiency by 25% or more
- Complete more jobs—56% of RB4000 lift owners say they finish 2-6 more jobs each month; 17% complete at least 6 more monthly
- GVWR: 7,500 lbs.
- Trailer Tare Weight: 4,020 lbs.
- Tongue Weight (Empty): 600 lbs.
- Trailer Towing Capacity: 3,480 lbs.
- Jobsite Lift Capacity: 4,000 lbs.
- Container Size: 104″x64″x29″ (4.1 cubic yards)
- Engine: Honda GX390
- Horse Power: 13 hp.
- Power Train: Hydrostatic Drive
- Displacement: 27.3 Cu-in
- Battery: Deka CC 650 12V
- Coolant System: Forced Air
- Fuel Tank: 1.61 US Gal