Series 2412 Contractor Lift is perfect for HVAC contractors, Electrical contractors, Industrial maintenance, Steel erectors, and Facility Management projects. Each mast and carriage can have a factory installed, gravity actuated safety brake which holds loads in place in the event the cable should go slack.
Each mast and carriage can have a factory installed, gravity actuated safety brake which holds loads in place in the event the cable should go slack. With the push of a button, forks may be extended from 23.3″ (59.2cm) to 29.8″ (75.7cm).
When using the fork extensions the weight capacity reduces to 200 lb (90 kg), as is clearly marked on the extended forks. A second button returns the extension for storage inside forks.
- Compact 12′ (3.7 m) & 16′ (4.9 m) lifts
- IMPROVED lifting capacity up to 450 lb (200 kg)
- One piece construction – no loose pieces
- Extremely portable for one man operation
- Fits in most vans and SUVs
- 12′ 11-3/4″ (4.0 m) or 16′ 11-38″ (5.2 m) height when forks reversed
- Height max. (forks up): 12′ 11-3/4″ (4.0 m)
- Height max. (forks down): 12′ 0″ (3.7 m)
- Lift capacity: 450.0 lb (200.0 kg)
- Height stowed: 62.8″ (159.4 cm)
- Length stowed: 23.0″ (58.4 cm)
- Length operating: 48.0″ (121.9 cm)
- Width stowed: 26.4″ (67.1 cm)
- Width operating: 26.4″ (67.1 cm)
- Winch cranks per foot: 8 (24/m)
- Basic weight: 195 lb (88.5 kg)