DESCRIPTIONThe PowerMate L-1 Stair Climbing Hand Truck is the ideal machine for safely moving loads up to 650 lbs. and can easily move appliances, residential AC units, hot water tanks, gas cylinders, geothermal units and furnaces, office machines and filing cabinets and countless other everyday loads that would otherwise take two or more people to more without a PowerMate. PowerMate safety lifting devices provide a range of advantages over non-powered moving options and the competition.
The PowerMate L-1 is manufactured to high standards with extruded aluminum and no welds to fail. The battery is the best performing in the industry, utilizing a state of the art charging system. The L-1 will move a 500 lb. load up and down 20 flights of stairs on a single charge! A typical battery life is 4 -7 years. Every consideration was given to make your PowerMate the most ergonomically friendly lifting device on the market. For example, all our operator controls are strategically positioned on the top of the machine between the hand grips.
- Manufactured to high standards, extremely reliable machine. Provides excellent value for money as well as the lowest total cost of ownership in the industry.
- Four machines in one: a powered stair climber; a powered tailgate lift; a loading dock leveler and a well-balanced dolly.
- A powerful labor saving device that can help reduce costs and contribute to profitability.
- Reduces property and product damage over other moving methods.
- Contributes to your image of professionalism.
- Backed by superior customer service and training.
- Contributes to jobsite safety, reduces injuries and claims.
- Reduces the physical effort to move heavy loads by 87%
- Heavy loads can be moved using half the labor.
- The L-1 is a powered tailgate lift eliminating the need to exert physical effort lifting heavy loads up stairs. No more back strain. PowerMate stair climbers are able to handle any type of stair and are even able to skip missing or broken stairs. The L-Series PowerMates are extremely durable and with regular maintenance will last for decades!
- The L-1 has a 40" lift and can easily raise and lower the load onto truck and van beds. The heavy duty reinforced straps ensure the load is well secured during the move. The strap bar can be adjusted anywhere along the frame for different load types.
- The L-1 is extremely versatile and can be equipped with a range of accessories including a hot water tank attachment.
- We understand your need to protect your clients' property and for that reason all PowerMates come with a full length bottom rubber guard that is proven to protect all surfaces.
- The PowerMate L-1 is a real work horse. Property managers love it's versatility and the fact that loads in this weight class can be moved by just one person. The L-1 is easy to use. Loads can be moved by a wider range of workers including older workers or workers with physical limitations. A PowerMate can help a previously injured worker re-integrate back into the workforce and PowerMates are often used for this purpose.
- Appliances of all sizes are easily moved by one person with the L-1 PowerMate Stair Climber. Commercial or Sub-zero appliances are moved with the larger M-2B PowerMate due to the extra lifting capacity, height and rear placement of the hand grips.
* Prices are subject to change. Tax and other fees not shown in above price estimate.