DESCRIPTIONThis versatile machine is ideal for the rental and landscape contractor industries, as performance, durability and usability are key elements in its design. The commercial grade, self-propelled brush cutter allows operators to level brush, tall weeds, saplings and heavy vegetation with ease. The Toro hydro drive brush cutter, featuring a pivoting deck, can handle brush up to six feet tall and saplings up to two inches in diameter. FEATURES
- The pivoting deck combined with the flail blade ensures easy maneuvering and increased cutting performance for even the toughest jobs.
- Standard electric start, larger fuel tank capacity and the 28 inch cutting deck increases operator productivity.
- Easily maneuver this powerful machine in both forward and reverse with the one-hand control feature.
- A high-strength steel deck, 1 3/8 inch spindle shaft and larger diameter pulleys optimize the longevity of the machine.
* Prices are subject to change. Tax and other fees not shown in above price estimate.