This versatile machine is ideal for the rental and landscape contractor industries, as performance, durability and usability are key elements in its design. The commercial grade, self-propelled brush cutter allows operators to level brush, tall weeds, saplings and heavy vegetation with ease. The Toro hydro drive brush cutter, featuring a pivoting deck, can handle brush up to six feet tall and saplings up to two inches in diameter.
- The pivoting deck combined with the flail blade ensures easy maneuvering and increased cutting performance for even the toughest jobs.
- Standard electric start, larger fuel tank capacity and the 28 inch cutting deck increases operator productivity.
- Easily maneuver this powerful machine in both forward and reverse with the one-hand control feature.
- A high-strength steel deck, 1 3/8 inch spindle shaft and larger diameter pulleys optimize the longevity of the machine.
- Cutting Width: 28 inch
- Engine: Toro Engine
- Fuel Capacity: 1 gallon
- Spindle Diameter: 1 – 3/8 inch
- Dimensions: 87″ x 30″ x 42″
- Cutting Height: 3 – 3/4 inch
- Starter: Electric Start
- Deck Material: 50 ksi high strength steel pivoting +/- 10 degrees with spring return.
- Transaxle: Hydrogear T2
- Weight: 375 lbs