All hydraulic means easy maintenance, no downtime, and the most efficient use of your horsepower to get the job done. Weight, balance, stability, and tine speed allow this tiller to work where others can't. The open design allows for easy access to the hydraulics when maintaining or repairing. The heavy design means your tiller works for you instead of tossing you around. The tine drive motor is directly mounted to the tine shaft, and counter-rotating tines break up the most difficult soil, clay or sod. The wheel drive and tine drive work independently of each other to allow your tilling travel speed to be adjusted to the soil conditions.
Barreto's operator friendly controls couldn't be easier: one handle to set the tine drive and one to adjust the wheel drive. Engage the clutch lever, use the variable speed drive to adjust the ground speed, and engage the tines when you are ready to till. If you need to stop for a moment, drop the clutch and the tines and wheels will stop, leaving your engine running and ready to pick up where you left off.
- Marked grease points allow for easy maintenance.
- Free-wheeling hubs unlock to transport the tiller without starting the engine.
- Counter-rotating tines cut through sod and hard packed soil.
- Hydraulics are easily accessed for maintenance and repair.
- Simple controls are easy to learn and easy to operate.
* Prices are subject to change. Tax and other fees not shown in above price estimate.