DESCRIPTIONTwo reasons why the SweepMaster 300 is so popular is it’s easy to tow and very operator friendly. Another reason is it can clean a variety of surfaces, it’s used as a gravel sweeper, construction street sweeper, and is also great for oily surfaces. It also enjoys a superb reputation as a parking lot sweeper rental. The SweepMaster 300 hitches up to the back of your truck in seconds with our advanced hitch/towing package, coming standard, and there’s no need to raise the front wheel off the ground while towing.
New features include a powerful Kubota 24.8 HP engine, a lower center of gravity, hydraulic manifold block, and a foot brake. Options include variable broom speed, special paint colors, strobe light, work lights, and emergency and stop/turn tail lights.
- Sprinkler System
- Easy to Operate – pivoting tongue for easy towing and fast hook-up
- All wheels on the ground during towing
- Minimal tongue weight
- Surge brakes
- Towing lights with turn signals
- Steel Broom Core
- Front Debris Deflector
- 9 Gallon Fuel Tank w/Mechanical Gauge
- Cushioned Seat with 2” Retractable Seat Belt & Arm Rests
- Reverse Alarm
- Electric Hour Meter
- Hydraulic Sight Gauge
- Warning Light Package, Engine Oil Pressure, Water Temperature and Alternator
- Engine Protection System
- Hub-Engaged Warning System
* Prices are subject to change. Tax and other fees not shown in above price estimate.