- Best in class tool starting and voltage regulation due to a unique step-start generator technology with Automatic Voltage Regulation (AVR) and separate excitation winding.
- Central GFCI (neutral bonded to ground) sensor system eliminates common GFI outlet failures while offering personal protection on all receptacles including 240 Volt. Meets the latest NEC and OSHA jobsite standard
- Unique auto-idle control with time delay system automatically reduces the engine to a low speed reducing fuel consumption, noise and wear.
- Robust, powder coated steel frame with dual cross-member support, high impact polyethylene fuel tank and heavy duty shock-mounting combine to provide outstanding impact protection.
- Proven Honda GX390 engine with low oil shutdown. Fully compliant with the latest EPA evaporative emissions regulations.
* Prices are subject to change. Tax and other fees not shown in above price estimate.