DESCRIPTIONMagna-Trak magnetic locators take technology one step into the future by including a multitude of convenience features you won't find anywhere else; features like an LCD visual display and/or audio tone, a lightweight, easy-grip design, and water resistant cases. Magna-Trak locators also feature easy battery access and outstanding battery life. Plus, a patented electronic balancing procedure allows balancing to be done quickly and efficiently and all of our manufacturing is done right here at CST to ensure quality control. The latest technology doesn't have to cost a lot. Get the best performance and the best value with a Magna-Trak locator.
The Value-Priced Standard! The low-cost Magna-Trak 101 magnetic locator provides excellent field performance at a budget price! It features quick-action, control knob operation to adjust sensitivity and volume. The Magna-Trak 101 magnetic locator is a streamlined version of the Magna-Trak 100. The Magna-Trak 101 features all the same components as the 100, minus the LCD meter display and membrane switch. The operation of this locator is dependent upon only two rotary control knobs: sensitivity and volume.
- Waterproof up to housing; water-resistant housing
- Easy access battery compartment
- On/Off, Volume, and Sensitivity Controls
- Strong, lightweight aluminum tube
- "High-Tec" magnetic toroidal sensors and patented electronic balancing circuitry
- Durable hard rubber tip
- Battery life ±100 hours.
* Prices are subject to change. Tax and other fees not shown in above price estimate.