DESCRIPTIONThe Ground Hog C715 2 Man Gas Powered Post Hole Digger is one of the best Two-Man Gas Post Hole Earth Diggers out there. Two hands are better than one to accurately dig a hole. The ruggedly designed C715 promotes durability and requires very little maintenance. The transmission has an efficient worm drive design utilizing alloy steel shafts, large tapered roller bearings and the standard 7/8" square auger drive. The aluminum castings are used throughout the two-man digger's construction to produce a unit that is strong and lightweight for both users. The C715 uses an air cooled centrifugal clutch and a trigger-type, return-style throttle. Both operator positions are equipped with individual stop switches and tubular steel handlebars.
- Low maintenance
- High profitability
- Well balanced
- Heavy wall handlebars
- Easily transported
- Heavy duty aluminum castings
- Ground Hog's time tested transmission
- Heavy duty industrial cog-type drive belt
- Hardened steel manual clutch with sealed ball bearings
- Will handle the hardest soils
- Efficient worm drive transmission
* Prices are subject to change. Tax and other fees not shown in above price estimate.