DESCRIPTIONW70P is a powerful industrial wet and slurry vacuum designed for the toughest jobs. This is achieved by using high quality stainless steel components and a special combination of filter and float that protects the motor. Where most wet vacs can only handle water, W 70 P can deal with liquids such as concrete slurry, oils and machining coolants. Recommended for concrete drilling, sawing, grinding and wall/wire sawing. Ingenious solutions make W 70 P easy to work with. Pumping out can take place at the same time as suction. Emptying is carried out via a large bottom valve for simple cleaning. The non-marking wheels are puncture-free and lock at the front. FEATURES
- Renowned durability - Stainless steel container, crush-proof hose, cast aluminum swivel hose lock, galvanized steel dolly and steel clamps for tight air seal are details allowing for a long service life.
- Reliable overfill shut-off - The patented filter/float system provides maximum airflow and reliable wet shut-off in case of overfill.
- Extreme pumping pressure - The powerful evacuation pump is capable of pumping the slurry 9 meters vertically or 200 meters horizontally.
- Easy to transport - The welded frame enables easy transportation by resting the machine on the frame.
- Multipurpose use - The versatile W-Line can deal with liquids such as concrete slurry, oils and machining coolants.
* Prices are subject to change. Tax and other fees not shown in above price estimate.