The 6280HD delivers up to 78 pounds of front weight down pressure. This works in conjunction with the adjustable, counter-balanced, slide-weight system to apply additional pressure to the scraper head as desired. The head torque of the machine can be easily adjusted to match job site conditions thanks to the easy-access variable speed control.
Hydraulically driven in both forward and reverse, the 6280HD is designed for both maximum productivity and maximum operator comfort. It features 360-degree ergonomically designed hand grips, to ensure your hands stay comfortable. A little pressure is all you need to move the 6280HD in forward or reverse; the more pressure you apply, the faster you'll go!
- Self-propelled with instant forward and reverse
- The unique swivel head provides continuous contact with the floor
- Variable speed, 30 feet per minute
- Angle Attachments angle the cutting head or carbide shank to where the material comes up the easiest
- Cutting heads and carbide shanks swivel in the angle attachment to keep the blade in contact with the floor
- Whisper quiet, overload protected commercial motor
- Runs on 13 amps, no more tripping circuit breakers
- Easy to operate hand-controlled clutch for speed & safety
- Cleans floors better than any other machine its size
- Variety of Shank Attachments and blade sizes available
- Runs quietly, can be operated on any jobsite
- Wheels disengage for easy transportation
- Durable, steel plate stock outer housing
* Prices are subject to change. Tax and other fees not shown in above price estimate.