DESCRIPTIONSPS8 Walk-Behind Scarifier - Gasoline - Rugged, Dependable & Versatile - The SMITH SPS8™ is a compact, rugged scarifier for easy surface preparation on concrete or asphalt. This all-purpose scarifier is easy to own, operate, and maintain, with maintenance-free bearings, long-lasting cutter drums, fast-removing cutters, feathering wheel, and optional edger attachment. Best for parking lot lines, leveling high spots, coatings, epoxy, raised sidewalks, flaking paints, thermoplastics and more. Used by contractors for mid-size removal jobs.
- No-bounce, center-weight-over-drum design
- HD all-steel construction c/w powder coat
- Honda or Kohler engine
- Precision 10-pt. micro-depth control setting
- No-grease maintenance-free bearings
- Reversible handle start/stop control lever
- HTD tensioned no-slip drive w/o moving motor
- Maintenance-free drive bearings
- Dual vac dust-collection ports
- All-surround undercarriage dust guard
- Precise in-line all-steel rear-wheel carrier
- Drum access by removing drive shaft
* Prices are subject to change. Tax and other fees not shown in above price estimate.