* Prices are subject to change. Tax and other fees not shown in above price estimate.
LOADER 3 YARD JOHN DEERE 544J
The John Deere 544J is equipped with advantages that help them thrive in a hostile world. New features such as a solid-state electrical distribution center, highly efficient Quad-Cool system, and extended service intervals all help keep downtime to a minimum. Of course, not everything is new. You’ll also benefit from traditional John Deere durability features such as replaceable wet-sleeve engine cylinder liners and reinforced articulation joints with double tapered roller bearings, to list just a couple. When you know how they’re built, you’ll run a Deere.
- Type: john Deere PowerTech 6068H
- Cylinders: 6
- Valves Per Cylinder: 2
- Displacement : 414 cu. in.
- Net Peak Power: 160 hp @ 1,900 rpm
- Net Rated Power: 145 hp @ 2,200 rpm
- Net Peak Torque: 485 lb.-ft. @ 1,400 rpm
- Net Torque Rise: 41%
- Net Power Bulge: 11%
- Fuel System: electronically controlled rotary pump-line-nozzle
- Lube System: full-flow spin-on filter and integral cooler
- Aspiration: turbocharged, charge air cooled
- Air Cleaner: dual element dry type, restriction indicator in cab monitor for service
- Fan Drive: hydraulically driven, proportionally controlled, fan aft of coolers
- Electrical System: 24 volt with 80-amp alternator
- Batteries (two 12 volt): 950 CCA
- Type: countershaft-type power shift
- Torque Converter: single stage, single phase
- Shift Control: electronically modulated, adaptive, load and speed dependent
- Operator Interface: steering-column or joystick-mounted F-N-R and gear-select lever, kick-down button on hydraulic lever
- Shift Modes: auto/manual, auto to 1st or 2nd, kick down or kick up/down, three clutch cutoff settings adjustable on switch pad
- Travel Speeds* mph : Gear 1 - Forward 4.3 - Reverse 4.5 mph Gear 2 - Forward 7.4 - Reverse 7.8 mph Gear 3 - Forward14.2 - Reverse 15.0 mph Gear 4 - Forward 23.8 mph *Equipped with 20.5-25 tires.