The MQ Whiteman walk-behind power trowel delivers high horsepower, excellent rotor speed and built in durability. It has been the favorite of concrete contractors for generations.
- Front access panel provides quick access to trowel arms and blades
- Center mount lifting bale included
- Spider and thrust collar assembly design simplifies routine maintenance
- Gearbox features top quality components & large oil capacity for years of trouble-free performance
- Optimally balanced for smooth finishing
- Handles available with either QuickPitch or Standard (knob type) pitch control
- No. of Blades: 4
- Ring Diameter: 48in
- Rotor Speed: 60-130 RPM
- Handle Options: SXH | QXH
- Overall Length: 75 in
- Overall Width: 46 in
- Overall Height: 41 in
- Operating Weight: 277 lb
* Prices are subject to change. Tax and other fees not shown in above price estimate.