DESCRIPTIONHusqvarna's 9" cut-off saw is a battery-operated, lightweight power cutter that is perfect for cutting rebar, landscape pavers, brick, block and can even cut 3" into concrete. The ergonomic, low-vibration handle makes the K535i very easy to maneuver and won't put stress on the user.
- Excellent power-to-weight ratio makes it a versatile addition for lighter land or hardscaping jobs
- Perfect for quick and efficient cuts
- Suitable for concrete garden plates, granite, roof and floor tiles
- Fully integrated water feed system
- Adaptable for wet and dry cutting
- Slim design and low weight makes it easy to lift and control during operation
- Side-feeded battery placement maximizes cooling and minimize slurry and dust containment
- Intuitive keypad is designed for quick commands and features a Save function for maximum run time
- Centered placement of the blade provides increased stability and control
- Electric blade brake - for increased safety and ease of use, the blade will stop its rotation – from full throttle to zero in 3.1 seconds
- Brushless motor is 25% more efficient than a standard brush motor providing a high and consistent torque
* Prices are subject to change. Tax and other fees not shown in above price estimate.