DESCRIPTIONThe Atlas Copco BG375 walk-behind trowels excel at finishing concrete in limited-access worksites, and close to walls due to their compact bodies and light weight. The upgraded trowels feature an adjustable clutch to enhance versatility; a maintenance stand to make servicing easy; and a centrifugal clutch for safe operations. The trowels’ relatively light weight and compact protection rings provide versatility on concrete slabs. The BG375 trowel is perfect for use on bigger, outdoor applications, such as driveways. FEATURES
- The BG375 trowel weighs 185lbs making it easy to maneuver.
- The BG375 includes 36-in. long blades for operation on larger, outdoor applications, such as driveways.
- The BG375 trowels’ carrying handles are welded to the protection rings and support the trowels when the machines are tilted forward for maintenance, such as cleaning or changing blades.
- It features a detachable throttle that can be moved from the left handle to the right, which enhances comfort and ease of use for left and right-handed operators.
* Prices are subject to change. Tax and other fees not shown in above price estimate.