- Lightweight, high strength aluminum components keep machine weight down and allow for easy handling.
- Straight, center-mounted guide handle offers superior maneuverability and can be lowered within inches of the surface to operate the plate under obstacles and form work.
- Tough, wear resistant ductile iron base plate offers durability and shock resistance.
- Water tank models have a large capacity polyethylene tank that includes a large filter inside the tank to prevent clogging during operation and can be easily removed for cleaning and draining.
- Asphalt models include a spray bar with angled holes to allow for complete water coverage for no asphalt pick up on the plate bottom.