Wacker Neuson PT2 Centrifugal Trash Pump – Wacker centrifugal trash pumps have proven themselves on jobsites around the world. With an optimized impeller design and built-in contractor friendly features, this line of trash pumps has redefined the quality and durability standards of self-priming centrifugal trash pumps. The PT 2 series of centrifugal trash pumps are reliable dewatering tools for a variety of applications. The lightweight pumps can handle up to 210 gpm (795 l/m) and solids up to one inch (25 mm) and are ideal for general dewatering of excavations, flooded basements, manholes, utility vaults, mining work, swimming pools, lakes and barge holds or wherever there is unwanted water. With the radial flow design and built-in contractor friendly features, this line of trash pumps has redefined the quality and durability standards of self-priming, centrifugal trash pumps.
- Hardened ductile iron impeller and volute with patented pump cover, volute and volute insert provides a rugged, easy to maintain pump that will stay on the job longer.
- Compact, lightweight design using high strength aluminum housing with easy access and large fill and drain plugs, provides extra years of trouble-free operation
- Radial flow design produces high volume and head for superior pump performance.
- Quality components such as carbon ceramic mechanical seals for extra long life.
- Easy to operate – Available with gasoline or diesel engine options.
- L x W x H in: 21.7 x 18.3 x 19.6
- Suction & Discharge Diameter: 2 in
- Operating weight: 96lbs
- Discharge Head: 106 ft
- Discharge Capacity: 172 US gpm
- Pressure: 45.9 psi
- Suction Height Lift: 25 ft
- Solids Diameter Max. Size: 1 in
- Engine/Motor Type: Air-Cooled, Single Cylinder
- Engine/Motor Manufacturer: Honda
- Displacement: 9.9 in3
- RPM/speed Max. Engine: 3,700 rpm
- RPM/speed Operating: 3,500 rp5
- Power Max. Rated: 4.8 hp
- Power Rating Specification: SAE J1349
- Engine Oil: 0.63 US qt
- Fuel Type: Gasoline
- Fuel Consumption: 3.3 US gal
- Tank Capacity Fuel: 0.45 US gal/h
- Runtime: 1.8 h