DESCRIPTIONThe TD42T Track Drive access platform offers exceptional all-around performance from such a compact and low weight base, and with a 500lbs safe-working-load, plenty of capacity for tools as well. Weight-saving design means that site-to-site transportation is more economical and the TD42T is also more efficient, allowing it to work for longer while using less fuel.
The TD42T is also available with rubber-free non-marking tracks. Ideal for internal or clean applications, these tracks will increase the number of locations that the TD42T can work, greatly improving its utilization.
- Superb Gradeability: Will climb very steep inclines as high as 45% (24°)
- Excellent Traction: Better grip on uneven terrain
- Fully Proportional Hydraulic Controls: Simple, reliable & easy to maintain
- Weight Saving Design: Lower cost transportation & better fuel economy on site
- Non-Marking Tracks: Optional rubber-free tracks available for indoor usage