- The innovative guide handle provides for very low hand-arm vibration and optimizes the user-friendliness.
- Different extension plates provide a variety of operating widths.
- Comprehensive comfort features: e.g. low oil shut off, self tightening V-belt and maintenance-free alternator.
- The large diesel engine with its high reserve capacity ensures great efficiency and a long service life.
- Infinitely variable forward and reverse operation including spot compaction for easy maneuverability. Ideal for trenches and large areas.
- Very low hand-arm vibrations - The particularly designed Wacker Neuson guide handle provides a hand-arm vibration of under 2,5 m/s². This allows for an all-day continuous operation without impairment and risk to the user. All documentation requirements are omitted if an operator only works with equipment that has acceleration values below 2.5 m/s².
- Intuitive guide handle design - Change the direction of travel and control speed simply by moving the handle forwards and backwards.
* Prices are subject to change. Tax and other fees not shown in above price estimate.