High compaction force combined with fast forward and reverse travel means the DPU 4545He achieves great productivity. It is an all-around versatile plate for all job sites that place high demands on the machine’s performance potential. Its other outstanding characteristics are high operator comfort and a long service life. It is perfectly suited for the compaction of building back-fill, and of frost and sub bases when constructing roads, paths and parking lots. The 69 Hz frequency makes the DPU 4545He suitable for all purposes and compacts even medium-weight interlocking paving stone reliably. Compatec, the compaction control by Wacker Neuson, is also available as a retrofit kit for all DPU 4545He models starting with the year 2011.
- The innovative guide handle provides for very low hand-arm vibration and optimizes the user-friendliness.
- Different extension plates provide a variety of operating widths.
- Comprehensive comfort features: e.g. low oil shut off, self tightening V-belt and maintenance-free alternator.
- The large diesel engine with its high reserve capacity ensures great efficiency and a long service life.
- Infinitely variable forward and reverse operation including spot compaction for easy maneuverability. Ideal for trenches and large areas.
- Very low hand-arm vibrations – The particularly designed Wacker Neuson guide handle provides a hand-arm vibration of under 2,5 m/s². This allows for an all-day continuous operation without impairment and risk to the user. All documentation requirements are omitted if an operator only works with equipment that has acceleration values below 2.5 m/s².
- Intuitive guide handle design – Change the direction of travel and control speed simply by moving the handle forwards and backwards.
- Operating weight: 932.5 lb
- Centrifugal force: 10,116 lbf
- Base plate size (W x L): 17.3 x 35.4 in
- Base plate thickness: 0.47 in
- Height (without guide handle): 31.1 in
- Operating width (with extension plate): 23.6 in
- Frequency: 69 Hz
- Hand-arm vibrations: 4.9 ft/s²
- Advance travel (depending on soil & environmental factors): 68.8 ft/min
- Surface capacity (depending on soil & environmental factors): 8,191 ft²/h
- Transport height: 60.6 in
- Transport length: 41.3 in
- Transport width: 30.7 in