The patented oil-injected rammers offer the performance of two-cycle rammers with the convenience of a no-mix system. The two separate tanks for fuel and two-cycle oil eliminate premixing, plus an amazing fuel to oil ratio of 120:1 allows for longer and cleaner running times…up to 100 hours on a single tank of oil. The low oil shutdown prevents running the rammer without oil for trouble free operation. The oil-injected rammers come in three weight classes.
- Powered by Wacker Neuson’s exclusive WM 80 engine specifically designed for tough rammer applications and meets all EPA and European emission standards
- Integrated fuel valve and gas lever provide simple operation and easy starting
- Unit will shut down if left idling for extended period of time, reduces emssions
- Optimized guide handle reduces vibration, improving operator comfort
- A unique four stage air filtration system provides a virtually dust-free engine for longer life and improved durability. The system includes a last chance filter that protects the engine during air filter maintenance.
- Operating Weight: 145lb
- Ramming Shoe Size: 11 x 13 (WxL) * in
- L x W x H: 26.5 x 13.5 x 38 in
- Percussion Rate Max.: 700 blows/min
- Stroke at the Ramming Shoe: 3.12 in
- Operating Speed: 32.1 ft/min
- Surface Capacity Compaction: 1,765.3 ft²/h
ENGINE / MOTOR DATA
- Engine / Motor Type: air-cooled single-cylinder two-cycle gasoline engine.
- Engine / Motor: WM 80
- Displacement: 4.88 in³
- Fuel Consumption: 0.31 US gal/h
- Operating performance Max rated
Power ISO 3046-1 hp: 2.4
- at rpm: 4,400 rpm
- Tank Capacity (fuel): 3.17 US qt
- Tank Capacity (oil): 1.37 US qt
- Gasoline / oil mixture Ratio: 120:1