DESCRIPTIONThe patented oil-injected rammers offer the performance of two-cycle rammers with the convenience of a no-mix system. The two separate tanks for fuel and two-cycle oil eliminate premixing, plus an amazing fuel to oil ratio of 120:1 allows for longer and cleaner running times…up to 100 hours on a single tank of oil. The low oil shutdown prevents running the rammer without oil for trouble free operation. The oil-injected rammers come in three weight classes.
- Powered by Wacker Neuson's exclusive WM 80 engine specifically designed for tough rammer applications and meets all EPA and European emission standards
- Integrated fuel valve and gas lever provide simple operation and easy starting
- Unit will shut down if left idling for extended period of time, reduces emssions
- Optimized guide handle reduces vibration, improving operator comfort
- A unique four stage air filtration system provides a virtually dust-free engine for longer life and improved durability. The system includes a last chance filter that protects the engine during air filter maintenance.
* Prices are subject to change. Tax and other fees not shown in above price estimate.