This NorthStar Hot Water Pressure Washer with self-contained 200 gallon water tank delivers hot water washing anywhere! Perfect for remote job sites with no electricity or running water. Honda GX630 V-twin engine powers CAT pump to deliver hot water at 4000 PSI for effective cleaning. Horizontal shaft engine is engineered for long life. Cat direct drive pump has brass manifold and ceramic plungers. Coil assembly is fully encased in a custom-molded ceramic fiber refractory combustion chamber with low thermal conductivity and resistance to thermal shock.
Parker Hannifin Racor fuel filter and water separator prevents burner ignition problems. Diagnostic lights signal operation of key components. Rear hose-entry spray gun with split lance keeps the hose out of the way for easy handling.
Read more about the NorthStar Hot Water Pressure Washer features below. For more information about its rental prices go to our Hot Water Pressure Washer #157595 Page or call us at (813)971-9990.
Cleans Faster, Saves Time and MoneyEven the toughest grease, grime and oil are no match for this high-performance NorthStar Hot Water Pressure Washer Trailer. With up to 4.0 GPM and 4000 PSI of hot water cleaning power, this powerhouse does what cold water pressure washers can’t — blast through the dirtiest, greasiest projects more quickly and easily — great for professionals and serious do-it-yourselfers demanding premium cleaning performance.
Powerful Honda Engine
Never worry about your NorthStar Hot Water Skid Pressure Washer being ready for the task at hand. The commercial-grade Honda GX630 V-Twin engine provides the ultimate reliability and higher horsepower plus easy-start convenience, greater fuel efficiency, longer run time and quieter operation.
Superior Quality and Durability
Equipped with a high-quality Cat triplex pump, this NorthStar Hot Water Pressure Washer Trailer delivers field-proven dependability. The pump’s direct drive design requires fewer moving parts, minimizing maintenance and maximizing value.
Greater Resistance, Longer Life
Small details make a big difference. The Cat pump used in this high-performance NorthStar Hot Water Skid Pressure Washer is designed with high-end ceramic plungers to provide maximum resistance to corrosion and abrasion, helping to extend pump life.
Rugged and Road Ready
We packed all this industrial cleaning power on a 3500-lb. capacity trailer complete with lights, torsion axle suspension and an aluminum truck storage box for organizing tools and chemicals.
Features and Benefits
- 200-gallon water tank
- Pressure switch burner control
- 1/2in. schedule 80 heating coil with stainless steel wrap
- 3500-lb. capacity trailer has lights, torsion axle suspension, fenders and jack with caster
- Aluminum truck storage box to organize tools and spare parts
- Horizontal shaft engines last five times as long as vertical shaft engines
- Forged brass manifold gives improved strength over cheaper aluminum
- Easy Start stops pressure build-up during start-up
- Adjustable pressure for job versatility
- Sight glass lets you quickly check pump oil
- Contact with water or oil will not damage insulation; upon drying the insulation regains its original shape
- Uses 1/2in. schedule 80 extra-heavy pipe
- Adjustable thermostat
- Diagnostic indicator lights signal proper operation of key components
- 2 hose reels: first reel fits up to 100ft. 3/4in. garden hose (not included); second reel includes 150ft. 3/8in. gray nonmarking high-pressure hose
- 22mm quick connection makes it easy to use multiple attachments