At Rentalex, we continuosly add NEW construction equipment to our inventory in order to be able to offer better availability and service to our customers. We recently bought several Brand New Komatsu FG25T-16 5000LB Capacity forklifts. Komatsu forklifts are designed to stay on the job for the long haul.
The FG25T-16 can lift up to 5,000 lbs, 50% less than the average competitor. Traveling at speeds of up to 11.2 mph under full load, it is 1.4 mph slower than what’s typical in its class. It can lift a full load as fast as 120.0 feet per minute, 23.4 fpm faster than the average in this segment of lift trucks. It has an outside turning radius of 88.2 inches, meaning its turning circle is 18% tighter than what is common for its class. The FG25T-16 can be used on grades as steep as 27% under full load, a similar grade as what the typical competing model can handle.
Read more the Komatsu FG25T-16 standard features below. For more information about its rental prices go to our 5K Komatsu Forklift Page or call us at (813)971-9990.
- EPA compliant K21 and K25 industrial engine with high torque at low rpms for power and fuel efficiency.
- Komfort Zone™ dual floating structure uses drive-train cushion mounts and suspension compartment mounts to isolate the operator from engine and floor vibration.
- EZlift™ hydraulic system with tandem pump provides fast and controllable lifting speed at low engine rpm.
- New full floating transmission with high-capacity oil cooler for the torque converter, aluminum alloy transmission case for better heat dissipation, and highly reliable, dust-resistant, double-sealed universal joint design.
- Self-adjusting brakes with thicker drums improves heat resistance in severe duty applications.
- Improved steer axle with integral double-acting, double-ended cylinder, high-capacity king-pin needle bearings, and heavy-duty seals.
- New EZview mast with improved visibility window, combined with low profile dash display, offers the operator an unrestricted view to the fork tips and surrounding area.
- KOPS (Komatsu Operator Presence System) Plus locks out lift, lower, tilt and travel functions when the operator leaves the seat for longer than 3 seconds