The Husqvarna K760 Cut-n-Break Gas Saw is a gas-powered cutting power tool that is used to create trenches and grooves for pipes and conduits, fiber optic and IT cabling, expansion joints, crack control, doors, and windows in concrete, pavers, block, stone, brick, and masonry. Additionally, it’s the perfect tool for flush cutting. Designed for smaller jobs to save you from overcutting corners.
The Husqvarna K760 Cut-n-Break Gas Saw uses special twin 9″ wet-cutting blades for cutting in concrete floors and slabs, stone, brick, masonry, and other building material. Click here for a complete chart of Husqvarna Cut-n-Break blade uses.
Benefits of the Husqvarna K760 Cut-n-Break Gas Saw:
- Husqvarna’s K760 Cut-n-Break Gas Saw can cut up to 16″ deeper than other gas saws.
- With Husqvarna K760 Cut-n-Break’s reversible cutting arm, you can work closer to walls and floors.
- A powerful gas saw that produces fewer fumes and consumes less fuel thanks to the X-torq engine and Smartcarb carburetor.
- The Husqvarna K760 Cut-n-Break Gas Saw’s Poly V-belt provides better power transmission and increases saw life with less retensioning.
- With Husqvarna’s Easystart decompression valve, the Husqvarna K760 Cut-n-Break Gas Saw is easy to use.
Please contact Rentalex at (813)971-9990 to get a free rental quote on the Husqvarna K760 Cut-n-Break power cutter. Our rental representatives can help with any questions you may have.