Compact, Multi-Process Engine Driven Welder – The quiet, compact Vantage® 300 is an ideal choice for construction teams, pipe rig owners and rental fleet managers.
- Stainless steel panels offer added durability
- Select one of five welding process modes
- Plenty of AC Generator power
- Tier 4 Final Kubota® diesel engine
- Compact Case With Stainless Steel Enclosure: Small size and light weight is suitable for many pickup trucks. Standard stainless steel roof, side panels and engine-access door deliver added protection and durability.
- Lockable, removable sliding engine access door provides ample space for engine and oil filter work without Requiring a large clearance space on your truck. 55% more access than competitive product.
- Battery drawer on front of machine and top-mounted radiator cover provide convenient access to these systems. Patented tilt down control panel for easy servicing of internal components.
- Rated Output: 300A/32V/100% | 350A/28V/100%
- Output Range: 30-400A DC | 40-300A Pipe
20-250A DC TIG | 14-32V CV | 90-300A Gouge
- Generator Output: 3-PH: 12.5 kW peak, 11.0 kW cont. 1-PH: 11.5 kW peak, 10.0 kW cont.
- Type of Engine: Kubota V1505 EPA Tier 4
- HP & Speed: 22@1800
- Cylinders: 4
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 35.9 in x 25.3 in x 60 in
- Net Weight: 1035.00 (469.48 kg)
* Prices are subject to change. Tax and other fees not shown in above price estimate.