GENERAL FCS16 FLOOR STRIPPER #4363
The FCS Series RIP-R-STRIPPERS have revolutionized the industry with their innovative design and operational features. Quickly remove VCT tiles, rubber-backed carpeting and sheet type coverings from wood and concrete surfaces. Welded, unitized frame. Adjustable operator handle folds for transport. Direct-drive, random orbit action; 14 lbs external weight.
- Structure: Unitized, welded steel plate.
- Bearings: Zerk type fittings.
- Drive System: Exciter unit mounted directly to motor drive shaft.
- External Weight: 15 lbs (6.8kw) steel block.
- Wheel Scraper: 2 inch, externally mounted, fully adjustable for wear compensation Operator.
- Handle: Adjustable height and foldable.
- Width: 14-1/2 inch (368 mm)
- Width (at operator handle): 23 inch (584 mm)
- Height (at operator handle extension): 42 inch (1067 mm)
- Length (handle folded): 24 inch (610 mm)
- Length (at operator configuration): 34 inch (864 mm)
- Type: Lesson, single phase 115/230 VAC, 60 Hz
- Horse Power: 3/4HP (.56kw)
- Operating Environments: Non-hazardous type locations
- Electric Motor: 75HP, 115VAC, 60HZ, 15 amperes
- Nominal Oscillations: 1725/minute
- Frame: Unitized, welded steel plate.
- Bearings: Ball-type
- Extension Cord: 12-3, SJTW x 37 ft (11 m) L, w/GFI
- Weight:132 lbs (59 kg), less blade