* Prices are subject to change. Tax and other fees not shown in above price estimate.
YARD VACUUM GAS W/ BAG PAR
Billy Goat has long been the expert in lawn and litter vacuums for the homeowner, contractor, or institution. The original KD (Kid Goat) lawn vacuum was first produced back in 1970. It quickly became an industry standard and continues to be viable yet today. While today’s model has implemented many subtle improvements, the basis on which the original KD remains the same – a reliable, easy-to-operate lawn vacuum with strong suction.
- Engine: Honda 5.5 hp
- Starter: Recoil
- Air Filter: Paper Cartridge
- Wheels: 12" Ball Bearing
- Fuel Capacity: 1 gallon
- Filter Bag: 8 Bushel Felt
- Unit Weight: 106 lbs.
- Drive: Push
- Impeller: 4-bladed 1/4” Steel
- Housing: Horizontal 12-gauge steel
- Vacuum Hose: Optional on Board Hose Kit
- Shredding Screen: Optional Shreds Leaves
- Turf Bag: Optional For Wetter Conditions
- Bag Dust Cover: Optional Helps keep Operator Clean
- Hard Bottom Bag: Standard
- Performance: 1442 CFM @ 3200 RPM
- Nozzle: 27" high density Polyethylene
- Productivity: 34,320 sq. ft. per hour @ 3 MPH
- Height Adjustment: 5 Position from Handle
- Dimensions: Length 62” x Width 27” x Height 42”