DESCRIPTIONSkyjack telehandlers extend our principle of simple reliability into material handling equipment. Our TH series is designed with all major service points easily accessible, limiting downtime and increasing our customers’ utilization. With a variety of proprietary features, Skyjack’s TH series offer the rental industry’s best life cycle value.
- FLEXCAB - Skyjack’s TH series telehandlers feature an innovative cab design that allows fleet operators to easily convert between open and enclosed cabs with simple hand tools, providing increased flexibility for fleet movement and fast response to customer demands. Easily sourced flat glass panels with no custom curved profiles and a bolt-on/bolt-off window retention system ensures minimal downtime and incurred costs for repairing damaged glass in the field.
- SKYCODED - A proven and reliable control system, incorporating Skyjacks color coded and numbered wiring system, make our machines the easiest to trouble shoot and repair which means easier maintenance and lowered costs.
- AXLDRIVE - An axle-based drive system with an operator controlled locking differential on the rear axle and limited slip differential on the front axle. This drive system has been proven as durable, low maintenance, and capable of navigating any job site terrain.
- 18 GPM Auxiliary hydraulics with hydraulic flow control valve
- Quick attach carriage mount
- Rear and side window
- Suspension seat
- Single multifunction pilot operated joystick control
- In-cab engine multifunction display
- Hydraulic test ports
- Lockable in-cab storage box
- Steel engine bay cowling
- Steel component and access covers
* Prices are subject to change. Tax and other fees not shown in above price estimate.